2021 QuadSport Z90
2021 QuadSport Z90 OverviewThe Suzuki QuadSport Z90 is the ideal ATV for adult-supervised riders ages 12 and older to develop their skills. Convenient features like an automatic transmission and electric starter help make this ATV suitable for supervised riders ages 12 and up. An easy-to-set throttle limiter lets adults set the power level appropriately for young riders, and a keyed ignition switch makes sure there are no unauthorized journeys. Get your little ones started on the QuadSport Z90, so your whole family can experience the fun of the outdoors and the joy of riding a Suzuki!
There was an error loading these images. please try again later!
Designed for adult-supervised riders ages 12 and older
Adjustable throttle limiter controls speed
Easy electric starting, plus back-up recoil starter
Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission
Competition-inspired styling with new yellow bodywork
Compact, 90cc, four-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled engine has been designed for durability and low maintenance.
Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder, derived from Suzuki's high-performance, GSX-R sportbikes, provides durability, weight reduction and superior heat dissipation.
Smooth running, multi-plate cam chain lets the engine operate quietly. Easy-access oil filter and oil strainer cap reduces service time.
Clean-burning four-stroke engine easily achieves Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulations (eligible for red sticker registration in California).
Spark-arrestor equipped muffler is environmentally friendly, yet has a pleasant exhaust note.
Large 1.6-gallon (6.0-liter) fuel tank provies long riding time. A vacuum-operated fuel petcock automatically stops fuel flow when the engine’s not running.
A keyed ignition switch lets grown-ups decide when the action begins and ends.
Simple, screw-type throttle limiter allows adult supervisors to limit the maximum power delivery to suit the rider's ability.
Speed-limiter collar in the automatic clutch limits top speed to 15 mph. It can be removed to increase top speed as the rider gains ability.
Includes an easy electric starting system plus a standard back-up recoil starter.
Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission provides easy operation and allows the rider to focus on riding instead of shifting.
Child-size (Y-12) controls for easy operation.
Single A-arm front suspension with twin, independent shock absorbers and single-shock rear suspension provide long wheel travel for a smooth, comfortable ride.
Rear axle shaft has double oil seals for performance and reliability.
Headlamp style front piece is detachable to achieve the sporty look of the QuadSport Z400.
Large-diameter, semi-sealed front drum brakes and single fully sealed rear drum brake provide strong braking performance.
Modern styling with full floorboards creates a big Quad look that also features new yellow bodywork with coordinated graphics.
One-piece, eight-inch wheels with tubeless tires provide a smooth comfortable ride.
Strong, high-rigidity steel frame is sturdy and compact.
The low seat height of just 25.6 inches makes it easy for the rider to get on and operate the ATV.
Suzuki T-shaped seat design is similar to the QuadSport Z400’s for smooth weight transition and a comfortable ride. The seat is easy to remove for service.
Seat has a durable black cover that complements the ATV’s graphics package.
Competition-inspired bodywork features the new Suzuki Champion Yellow color scheme.
12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Longer coverage and other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).**Subject to separate coverage for certain parts and the exclusions and limitations described in the New ATV Limited Warranty.
A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for QuadSport owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
Minimum age: 12 years old.
- Engine90cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, OHC
- Bore x Stroke45.5 mm x 55.2 mm (1.791 in. x 2.173 in.)
- Compression Ratio9.5:1
- Fuel SystemMikuni VM16, single carburetor
- StarterElectric and back-up recoil
- LubricationWet sump
- TransmissionCVT automatic
- ClutchDry shoe, automatic, centrifugal type
- Driven Wheels2WD
- Final DriveChain, RK530, 60 links
- Suspension FrontIndependent, swing axle, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension RearSwingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes FrontTwin drum brakes
- Brakes RearSingle drum brake
- Tires FrontAT19 × 7-8, tubeless type x 2
- Tires RearAT19 × 7-8, tubeless type x 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity1.6 US gal. (6.0 L)
- ColorChampion Yellow No. 2
- IgnitionElectronic ignition (CDI)
- Tail LightN/A
- Overall Length1505 mm (59.3 in.)
- Overall Width875 mm (34.4 in.)
- Overall Height915 mm (36.0 in.)
- Wheelbase1005 mm (39.6 in.)
- Ground Clearance150 mm (5.9 in.)
- Seat Height650 mm (25.6 in.)
- Curb Weight127 kg (280 lb.)
- Warranty12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- ExtensionLonger coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)