2020 QuadSport Z50
2020 QuadSport Z50 Overview
There was an error loading these images. please try again later!
Designed for adult-supervised riders ages 6 and older
Keyed ignition and remote, tether-type engine-stop switch
Adjustable throttle limiter controls speed
Easy electric starting, plus backup recoil starter
Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission
Compact, 49cc, four-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine has been designed for durability and low maintenance.
Efficient, push-rod valve train lets the engine operate quietly. Easy-access oil filter and filler cap simplify service.
Clean-burning, four-stroke engine easily achieves Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulations (eligible for red-sticker registration in California).
Includes an easy electric starting system plus a standard back-up recoil starter.
Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission provides easy operation and allows the rider to focus on riding instead of shifting.
A keyed ignition switch lets grown-ups decide when the action begins and ends.
Simple screw-type throttle limiter allows adult supervisors to limit the maximum power delivery to suit the rider's ability.
Remote, tether-type engine stop switch allows adult supervisors to instantly shut down the engine when necessary.
Spark-arrestor equipped muffler is environmentally friendly, yet has a pleasant exhaust note.
Suitable capacity 0.7-gallon (2.7-liter) fuel tank for long riding time combined with a vacuum fuel petcock that automatically stops fuel flow when the engine’s not running.
Child-size (Y-6) controls allow easy operation.
Strong, high-rigidity steel frame is sturdy and compact.
Independent swingarm front suspension with coil-over shock absorbers and a single-shock rear suspension provide long wheel travel for a smooth, comfortable ride.
Large-diameter, semi-sealed front drum brakes and single fully-sealed rear drum brake provide strong braking performance.
Modern styling with full floorboards and a big Quad look also features brilliant yellow bodywork with black and red graphics.
Faux headlamp on front fender mimics the sporty look of the QuadSport Z400.
One-piece, seven-inch wheels with tubeless tires provide a smooth comfortable ride.
Low seat height of just 21.1 inches makes it easy for the rider to get on the ATV and operate it with confidence.
Suzuki T-shaped seat design is similar to the QuadSport Z400’s for smooth weight transition and a comfortable ride. The seat is easy to remove for service. Textured seat cover complements the ATV’s graphics package.
Competition-inspired bodywork and Suzuki Championship Yellow color scheme.
12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Longer coverage and other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).**Subject to separate coverage for certain parts and the exclusions and limitations described in the New ATV Limited Warranty.
A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for QuadSport owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
Minimum age: 6 years old.
- Engine49cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder
- Bore x Stroke36.0 mm x 48.6 mm (1.417 in. x 1.913 in.)
- Compression Ratio8.4:1
- Fuel SystemMikuni VM13, single carburetor
- StarterElectric and back-up recoil
- LubricationWet sump
- TransmissionCVT automatic
- ClutchDry shoe, automatic, centrifugal type
- Driven Wheels2WD
- Final DriveChain, DID 415, 82 links
- Suspension FrontIndependent, swing axle, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension RearSwingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes FrontTwin drum brakes
- Brakes RearSingle drum brake
- Tires FrontAT16 × 8-7, tubeless type x 2
- Tires RearAT16 × 8-7, tubeless type x 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity0.7 US gal. (2.7 L)
- ColorChampionship Yellow No. 2
- IgnitionElectronic ignition (CDI)
- Tail LightN/A
- Overall Length1270 mm (50.0 in.)
- Overall Width760 mm (29.9 in.)
- Overall Height765 mm (30.1 in.)
- Wheelbase830 mm (32.7 in.)
- Ground Clearance120 mm (4.7 in.)
- Seat Height535 mm (21.1 in.)
- Curb Weight79 kg (174 lb.)
- Warranty12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- ExtensionLonger coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)