2019 DR-Z125L Overview
Here comes the 2019 DR-Z125L to make sure young and smaller stature riders can tackle the dirt. Larger 19-inch front and 16-inch rear tires, as well as a front disc brake, deliver big bike performance to a size-appropriate motorcycle. Styled to mirror Suzuki’s Championship-winning RM-Z and RMX models, this DR-Z promotes a more race-oriented look, while the sharp handling and strong low-end and mid-range power provide the get-up-and-go that defines off-road bikes. The looks are a testament that you can judge a book by its cover, because the DR-Z125L is an unassuming package packed...
There was an error loading these images. please try again later!
Compact, 124cc, four-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC, air-cooled engine provides strong low- to mid-range power delivery that can be easily handled.
Precise digital CDI ignition system has an ignition-timing map that’s tuned to optimize the engine’s power characteristics.
Mikuni VM20SS carburetor contributes to excellent throttle response.
The DR-Z125L is EPA Emissions and California red sticker compliant.
Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-plated cylinder is used for durability, weight reduction, and superior heat transfer.
Five-speed transmission with link-type gearshift system allows for precise operation and gives a positive feel.
Easy-pull, rack-and-pinion manual clutch lets the rider control takeoffs and power delivery.
Lightweight, high-rigidity steel pipe frame and rear beam-style swingarm are designed specifically to create a compact, mid-sized off-road machine.
Lightweight aluminum rims (19-inch front/16-inch rear) for reduced weight contribute to agile handling and smooth suspension performance.
The seat and bodywork design provides a seamless surface for easy maneuverability.
Appropriate 32-inch seat height lets the bike fit a variety of riders.
Strong braking performance is provided by a lightweight front disc brake and rear drum brake.
Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action that creates an enjoyable, comfortable ride.
The rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable for a wide range of riding conditions and rider weight.
Bright Suzuki Factory Yellow bodywork includes matching race-inspired graphics.
A lightweight plastic skid plate helps protect the bottom of the engine.
6-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).*
*Subject to separate coverage for certain parts and the exclusions and limitations described in the New Off-Road Motorcycle Limited Warranty.
A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for DR-Z125L owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- Engine124cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke57.0 mm x 48.8 mm (2.244 in. x 1.921 in.)
- Compression Ratio9.5:1
- Fuel SystemMikuni VM20SS, single carburetor
- StarterPrimary kickstarter
- LubricationWet sump
- ClutchWet multi-plate
- Transmission5-speed constant mesh
- Final DriveChain, DID 428HG, 130 links
- Suspension FrontTelescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension RearLink type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes FrontDisc brake, single rotor
- Brakes RearDrum brake
- Tires Front70/100-19 M/C 42M, tube type
- Tires Rear90/100-16 M/C 52M, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity4.8 L (1.3 US gal.)
- ColorChampion Yellow No. 2
- IgnitionElectronic ignition (CDI)
- Spark PlugNGK DR8EA or DENSO X24ESU
- Overall Length1885 mm (74.2 in)
- Overall Width770 mm (30.3 in)
- Overall Height1110 mm (43.7 in)
- Wheelbase1270 mm (50.0 in)
- Ground Clearance290 mm (11.4 in)
- Seat Height805 mm (32.0 in)
- Curb Weight89.0 kg (196 lb.)
- Warranty6-month limited warranty
- ExtensionLonger coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)