2019 QuadSport Z50
2019 QuadSport Z50 Overview
There was an error loading these images. please try again later!
Designed for adult-supervised riders ages 6 and older
Keyed ignition and remote, tether-type engine-stop switch
Adjustable throttle limiter controls speed
Easy electric starting, plus backup recoil starter
Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission
Compact, 49cc, four-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine has been designed for durability and low maintenance.
Efficient, push-rod valve train lets the engine operate quietly. Easy-access oil filter and filler cap simplify service.
Clean-burning, four-stroke engine easily achieves Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulations (eligible for red-sticker registration in California).
Includes an easy electric starting system plus a standard back-up recoil starter.
Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission provides easy operation and allows the rider to focus on riding instead of shifting.
A keyed ignition switch lets grown-ups decide when the action begins and ends.
Simple screw-type throttle limiter allows adult supervisors to limit the maximum power delivery to suit the rider's ability.
Remote, tether-type engine stop switch allows adult supervisors to instantly shut down the engine when necessary.
Spark-arrestor equipped muffler is environmentally friendly, yet has a pleasant exhaust note.
Suitable capacity 0.7-gallon (2.7-liter) fuel tank for long riding time combined with a vacuum fuel petcock that automatically stops fuel flow when the engine’s not running.
Child-size (Y-6) controls allow easy operation.
Strong, high-rigidity steel frame is sturdy and compact.
Independent swingarm front suspension with coil-over shock absorbers and a single-shock rear suspension provide long wheel travel for a smooth, comfortable ride.
Large-diameter, semi-sealed front drum brakes and single fully-sealed rear drum brake provide strong braking performance.
Modern styling with full floorboards and a big Quad look also features brilliant yellow bodywork with black and red graphics.
Faux headlamp on front fender mimics the sporty look of the QuadSport Z400.
One-piece, seven-inch wheels with tubeless tires provide a smooth comfortable ride.
Low seat height of just 21.1 inches makes it easy for the rider to get on the ATV and operate it with confidence.
Suzuki T-shaped seat design is similar to the QuadSport Z400’s for smooth weight transition and a comfortable ride. The seat is easy to remove for service. Textured seat cover complements the ATV’s graphics package.
Competition-inspired bodywork and Suzuki Championship Yellow color scheme.
12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Longer coverage and other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).**Subject to separate coverage for certain parts and the exclusions and limitations described in the New ATV Limited Warranty.
A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for QuadSport owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
Minimum age: 6 years old.
ATVs are not toys. Serious injury or death can result from improper use of ATVs. Your youngster’s safety will depend on you taking a "Safety First" approach to ATV riding. The QuadSport Z50 may be used only by those aged 6 and older. Always supervise riders under the age of 16. All other Suzuki ATVs may be used only by those aged 16 and older. Even though your child may be the right age, you need to be sure that he or she has the size, strength, skills, and judgment to operate the ATV safely. The SVIA publication "Parents, Youngsters & ATVs" (included with products and available through your dealer) contains guidelines that can help you determine if your child is ready to ride an ATV.
- Engine49cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder
- Bore x Stroke36.0 mm x 48.6 mm (1.417 in. x 1.913 in.)
- Compression Ratio8.4:1
- Fuel SystemMikuni VM13, single carburetor
- StarterElectric and back-up recoil
- LubricationWet sump
- TransmissionCVT automatic
- ClutchDry shoe, automatic, centrifugal type
- Driven Wheels2WD
- Final DriveChain, DID 415, 82 links
- Suspension FrontIndependent, swing axle, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension RearSwingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes FrontTwin drum brakes
- Brakes RearSingle drum brake
- Tires FrontAT16 × 8-7, tubeless type x 2
- Tires RearAT16 × 8-7, tubeless type x 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity0.7 US gal. (2.7 L)
- ColorChampionship Yellow No. 2
- IgnitionElectronic ignition (CDI)
- Tail LightN/A
- Overall Length1270 mm (50.0 in.)
- Overall Width760 mm (29.9 in.)
- Overall Height765 mm (30.1 in.)
- Wheelbase830 mm (32.7 in.)
- Ground Clearance120 mm (4.7 in.)
- Seat Height535 mm (21.1 in.)
- Curb Weight79 kg (174 lb.)
- Warranty12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- ExtensionLonger coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)