2018 KingQuad 500AXi Camo
2018 KingQuad 500AXi Camo Overview
There was an error loading these images. please try again later!
Powerful fuel-injected engine runs clean and economical
Large fuel tank & plush seat delivers extended, comfortable riding range
Fender-mounted shifter controls the Quadmatic™ transmission
Pushbutton 2WD, 4WD, or 4WD full-lock drive mode selection
Ready for outdoor action with True Timber XD3 camouflaged bodywork
The powerful 493cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine produces a wide powerband with strong top-end power.
Its cylinder is canted forward for a low center of gravity resulting in reduced engine height and lower seat height. The engine also features a counterbalancer shaft for smooth operation.
The compact 4-valve cylinder head has large intake valves and straight intake ports for superb cylinder charging efficiency.
A lightweight aluminum cylinder uses SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) coating for excellent heat transfer and ring sealing resulting in superb combustion chamber efficiency.
Advanced Suzuki Fuel Injection improves throttle response and fuel efficiency, while delivering power consistently across the full rev-range, and improves engine starting in all conditions.
High capacity aluminum radiator with large diameter, thermostatically controlled cooling fan provides stable engine operating temperature.
The QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission provides versatility and convenience with a fender-mounted gate-type shifter for high/low range selection. Its advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents.
A compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers potent traction plus light steering. A differential-lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction.
Handlebar-mounted push-button controls permit easy selection between 2WD, 4WD and differential-lock 4WD. An override button on the left handlebar can be used to override the normal speed limiter when stuck in the mud.
Stylish bodywork features high-clearance fenders that offer great protection for the rider from flying debris. Refined panels simplify maintenance needs, such as oil level checks.
Independent double A-arm front suspension (7.1 inches of wheel travel) includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment.
Dual hydraulic front disc brakes plus a sealed, multi-plate rear brake system. The rear brake’s clutch-type design provides high durability, reduced unsprung weight and low-maintenance.
High traction 25-inch CARLISLE tires are mounted on heavy-duty steel wheels.
Suzuki's plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during spirited or difficult terrain riding.
Polyethylene skid plates provide protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain. Durable plastic guards protect the front and rear half shafts.
Dual 35W headlights (with high and low settings) are part of the distinctive KINGQUAD grille appearance. Bright tail light help make the ATV visible in dark conditions.
Standard tow hitch lets you take advantage of the ATV’s strong towing capacity.
Winch-ready mounts and wire conduit makes winch installation simple.
Instrumentation includes LCD readouts for speedometer, odometer, twin tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel level, driving range and drive mode. LED indicators for high, low, neutral, reverse and 2WD/4WD and differential-locked 4WD. LED cautions for fuel injection and engine temperature.
High-output, three-phase charging system feeds an 18-amp maintenance-free battery for abundant power for easy starting and accessory use. A sealed 12V accessory outlet is standard.
The large 4.6 gallon (17.5 L) fuel tank is positioned for a low center of gravity. It includes a vacuum-operated petcock and a ratchet-style filler cap (which prevents overtightening so it can be easily unscrewed for refilling).
The 2.8 liter water resistant front storage compartment includes an easy access screw-on cap.
The rugged steel-tube cargo racks have wrinkle paint finish for durability and scratch resistance.
A variety of Suzuki Genuine Accessories are available including winches, windshield, front and rear bumpers, snow plow, aluminum skid pans, rack extensions, utility box and more.
12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).**Subject to separate coverage for certain parts and the exclusions and limitations described in the New ATV Limited Warranty.
Minimum Operator Age: 16 Years Old
- Engine493cc (30.8 cubic in.), four-stroke, liquid-cooled, OHC single cylinder
- Bore x Stroke87.5 mm x 82.0 mm (3.445 in. x 3.228 in.)
- Compression Ratio10.0:1
- Fuel SystemSuzuki electronic fuel injection
- LubricationWet Sump
- TransmissionAutomatic variable ratio (V-belt), with high/low-range, and reverse
- ClutchDry shoe, automatic, centrifugal type
- Driven Wheels2WD, 4WD & 4WD Differential Lock
- Final DriveShaft drive
- Suspension FrontIndependent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped with five-way preload adjustable shock absorbers
- Suspension RearIndependent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped with five-way preload adjustable shock absorbers
- Brakes FrontDisc brake, twin rotors
- Brakes RearSealed oil-bathed multi-disc
- Tires FrontAT25 x 8-12, tubeless type x 2
- Tires RearAT25 x 10-12, tubeless type x 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity4.6 US gal. (17.5 L)
- ColorTrue Timber XD3 Camouflage
- IgnitionElectronic ignition (transistorized)
- Headlight12V 35/35W (HS1) × 2
- Tail Light12V 21/5W
- Overall Length83.3 in. (2115 mm)
- Overall Width47.6 in. (1210 mm)
- Overall Height49.0 in. (1245 mm)
- Wheelbase50.4 in. (1280 mm)
- Ground Clearance10.2 in. (260 mm)
- Seat Height36.2 in. (920 mm)
- Curb Weight672 lbs. (305 kg.)
- Warranty12-month, unlimited mileage, limited warranty
- ExtensionCoverage extension and additional benefits are available