2018 VanVan 200
2018 VanVan 200 Overview
There was an error loading these images. please try again later!
The VanVan’s 199cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, air-cooled engine is built for excellent response
Easy, push-button electric starting
Advanced, compact fuel injection system and well-designed exhaust are tuned with an emphasis on low-to-mid range power delivery that’s street friendly
Carefully selected transmission gear ratios provide smooth acceleration through each gear
Air-cooled oil cooler helps stabilize the engine’s performance
Wide 18-inch front and extra-wide 14-inch balloon tires, boost the VanVan’s classic retro look and add to its unique character
Wide, pleated and plush seat has a low seat height great for both rider and passenger
Classic round headlight upfront and a bold, distinctively designed rear tail/stop light
Easy-to-read speedometer with black face and white numbers glow with color in the dark
Classic-looking, air-cooled 199cc, four-stroke, single cylinder engine is built for durability and excellent throttle response.
Robust charging system supplies the battery so the VanVan’s electric start is push-button easy.
Advanced, compact EFI system features an integrated fuel pump/injector assembly for precise fuel delivery that results in outstanding performance and economy.
Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) means startup is easy with no choke and the idle speed is always right, no matter the condition.
Air-cooled oil cooler (like those used on the DR650S) helps control engine temperature to stabilize performance.
Catalyzer-equipped exhaust system helps control emissions, while the bullet-shaped muffler produces a pleasant exhaust note.
Precise manual clutch feeds a five speed transmission with gear ratios that provide brisk acceleration and smooth cruising.
Strong, steel diamond-style frame is the foundation for low-slung fun.
Slim shaped 1.7 gal. (6.5L) fuel tank is low and out of the way when riding while providing great range.
The wide 18-inch 130/80 front balloon tire on an aluminum rim wheel and extra-wide 14-inch 180/80 rear balloon tire, enhance the VanVan’s classic retro look and add to its unique character.
Front disc brake with two-piston caliper and rear drum brake provide strong stopping power.
Widely spaced, 33mm-inner-tube telescopic front fork and single-shock absorber rear suspension with 136mm of wheel travel for supple handling performance.
Wide, spacious and generously cushioned seat has a low 30.3 inch (770 mm) seat height that delivers a comfortable experience for both the rider and passenger.
Rubber-covered, large-sized footpegs add even more comfort to the ride.
Well-spaced tubular handlebar and control levers make guiding the VanVan an easy task.
Compact round 60/55W headlight, chrome body turn signals and bold, distinctively designed rear combination light bring classic functionality to the VanVan.
Convenient one-piece grab bar with luggage hooks for cargo strap attachment points.
Fender mounted pouch provides storage for the owner’s manual and hand tools.
Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the fuel tank and the fork upper bracket denotes the quality, sophistication and performance legacy of the brand.
A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for VanVan owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).**Subject to separate coverage for certain parts and the exclusions and limitations described in the New On-Road Motorcycle Limited Warranty.
- Engine199cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, DOHC
- Bore x Stroke66.0 mm x 58.2 mm (2.59 in. x 2.29 in.)
- Compression Ratio9.4:1
- Fuel SystemFuel Injection, 26mm throttle body
- StarterElectric starter
- LubricationWet sump
- Transmission5-speed constant mesh
- ClutchWet multi-plate, manual actuation
- Final DriveChain, DID 520DMA4, 112 links
- Suspension FrontTelescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension RearLink type, single coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes FrontDisc brake, single rotor
- Brakes RearDrum brake
- Tires Front130/80-18 M/C 66P, tube type
- Tires Rear180/80-14 M/C 78P, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity6.5 L (1.71 US gallons)
- ColorPearl Mira Red or Solid Black
- IgnitionElectronic ignition (transistorized)
- Spark PlugNGK DR8EA or DENSO X24ESR-U
- Headlight12V 60/55W
- Tail Light12V 21/5W
- Overall Length2140 mm (84.3 in.)
- Overall Width865 mm (34.1 in.)
- Overall Height1125 mm (44.3 in.)
- Wheelbase1375 mm (54.1 in.)
- Ground Clearance220 mm (8.7 in.)
- Seat Height770 mm (30.3 in.)
- Curb Weight128 kg (282 lb.)
- Warranty12-month, unlimited mileage, limited warranty
- ExtensionLonger coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)